TP! Phew!
Ok! Anyway, I didn't get any of the things I want, The Spongebob BAPES and colourful camou Hoodies from bapes. Dorothy got for me Green Camou Baby Milo Bapestas and BAPE baseball jacket! =D Wasn't really that excited at first, was rather disappointed to know that all the things I want sold out, or no size, So just have to compromise with the new Items, nevertheless, It's still BATHING APE! =D Cant wait! I want St. Cardinals Cap by new era! Roar! I'm so happy now! BATHING APE! BATHING APE! BATHING APE!
Ok! Anyway, I didn't get any of the things I want, The Spongebob BAPES and colourful camou Hoodies from bapes. Dorothy got for me Green Camou Baby Milo Bapestas and BAPE baseball jacket! =D Wasn't really that excited at first, was rather disappointed to know that all the things I want sold out, or no size, So just have to compromise with the new Items, nevertheless, It's still BATHING APE! =D Cant wait! I want St. Cardinals Cap by new era! Roar! I'm so happy now! BATHING APE! BATHING APE! BATHING APE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home